Banquet/Catering Operations Manager - Bartolotta Catering & Events
Bartolotta Catering & Events is currently seeking an experienced Operations Manager with leadership experience to join our team in support of our catering and event services.
The efforts and responsibilities associated with this position are critical in guiding the logistical operations of catered events, increasing market awareness, and demonstrating the business value to our clients. A successful candidate will be excited by the opportunity to serve, build and guide a strong team, and provide excellence in service and hospitality.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in interviewing and recruiting of hourly employees if necessary.
- Train and develop hourly staff to include new hire orientations and ongoing performance evaluations.
- Facilitate shift meetings to hourly staff to ensure details of events are communicated & properly executed.
- Attend events to make sure operations are effectively and efficiently directed and managed.
- Oversee all areas of operations for successful execution of events.
- Address operational issues and concerns in a timely fashion; resolves guests and employee concerns.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with vendors.
- Attend management and sales meetings as necessary.
We offer great benefits including competitive pay, health insurance, vacation, and dining discounts. This position does require evening and weekend availability.