Bartender - The Bartolotta Restaurants
The Bartolotta Restaurants is currently seeking to hire experienced bartenders to join our service team. Our portfolio of restaurants range from some of the finest dining experiences in Milwaukee to a variety of more casual options. If you are looking for a home to contribute your talents and develop within a team, make this your next stop. No matter the type of environment you are seeking to serve, we've got an award-winning restaurant that will meet your needs, and exceed your expectations.
The Bartender will prepare and serve alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages to patrons, oversee the stock of liquor and bar supplies, and collect money for drinks served.
- Receives orders from patrons and waitstaff.
- Prepares and serves liquor, mixed drinks, wine, beer, and nonalcoholic drinks as ordered.
- Ensures that fruit and other garnishes are prepared ahead of the opening of the bar.
- Maintains the bar and keeps it clean and organized.
- Attractively displays glasses and liquor bottles.
- Ensures that customers are of legal drinking age by checking photo IDs.
- Collects money from customers for drinks prepared and served.
- Uses proper judgment and, when necessary, refuses service to patrons who are intoxicated or disruptive.
- Extensive knowledge of drink preparation or service.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and focus on serving customers.
- Ability to remain calm when dealing with unruly and argumentative patrons.
- Ability to learn cash register software used by bar or restaurant.
- Prolonged periods standing and preparing drinks.
- Ability to complete orders quickly and accurately.
- Must be able to lift at least 15 pounds.
- Must be legal drinking age or older.
Indicate your preferred work location. Every effort will be made to accommodate your location request, provided openings in that unit exist.