Server Assistants - The Bartolotta Restaurants
The Bartolotta Restaurants is currently seeking to hire server assistants to join our service team. Our portfolio of restaurants range from some of the finest dining experiences in Milwaukee to a variety of more casual options. If you are looking for a home to contribute your talents and develop within a team, make this your next stop. No matter the type of environment you are seeking to serve, we've got an award-winning restaurant that will meet your needs - and exceed your expectations.
Server Assistants set tables with clean linens and silverware and remove soiled dishes, glassware, and silverware from the tables.
- Remove plates, glassware, silverware, linens, and other trash from tables once guests are finished.
- Remove any extra place settings at the table or supply additional settings as needed.
- Assist guests with condiments, extra napkins, additional silverware, etc.
- Assist with the removal of trash and garbage from building to dumpster area.
- Assist with cleaning side stations, floors, furniture and restrooms.
- Check chairs and booths for crumbs, excess food and garbage, and wipe clean.
- Check under table and surrounding floor area and sweep up any crumbs or litter if necessary.
- Maintain a clean work environment by always picking up litter on the floor, side stations, and restrooms.
- Assist the dishwasher with sorting of dirty plate ware, glassware, and silverware at dish pit area.
- Practice sanitary and safe food handling at all times.
- Complete assigned daily and weekly cleaning projects.
- Assist other team members and management as needed.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Works routinely with ware washing and cleaning chemicals.
- Perform all cleaning and sanitation functions required.
- Able to work at a rapid pace for an extended period of time.
- Adhere to all sanitation policy and guidelines as it pertains to handling of food and personal hygiene.
- Pleasant and accommodating personality with continuous and outgoing demeanor.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Walking and standing on the kitchen tiling with potentially slick surfaces and wet floors.
- Light/moderate lifting is required between 25 - 50 pounds.
- Position dictates working in a fast-paced environment and subject to irregular hours including late nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
Indicate your preferred work location. Every effort will be made to accommodate your location request, provided openings in that unit exist.
Full or Part-Time
Direct Supervisor: General Manager, Management Team