Dishwashers - The Bartolotta Restaurants
The Bartolotta Restaurants is currently seeking to hire dishwashers to join our service team. Our portfolio of restaurants range from some of the finest dining experiences in Milwaukee to a variety of more casual options. If you are looking for a home to contribute your talents and develop within a team, make this your next stop. No matter the type of environment you are seeking to serve, we've got an award-winning restaurant that will meet your needs - and exceed your expectations.
Our dishwashers provide an important function on our team in maintaining the kitchen work area, equipment, plate ware, and utensils, and ensure a safe, sanitary, and orderly work environment.
We offer training, great benefits, flexible work schedules, and free pre-shift family meals.
The Dishwasher will ensure that wares for the front and back of the house are clean and sanitized.
- Washes all wares including pots, pans, flatware, and glasses, by hand or using dishwashers.
- Correctly places and stores clean equipment, dishes, and utensils in assigned storage areas.
- Stocks serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators, and other assigned areas with necessary dishes and utensils.
- Cleans trash receptacles with water or steam.
- Moves dishwashing supplies and equipment from storage to work area by hand or using hand trucks.
- May assist in cleaning and preparing various foods for cooking and/or serving, as directed.
- Ensures work areas remain safe, clean, and orderly, adhering to all company, local, and state guidelines regarding health, safety, and sanitation.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to understand and follow directions.
- Ability to understand and meet restaurant standards for health, safety, and excellence.
- Ability to remain alert and focused in an environment that is noisy and fast-paced.
- Ability to work effectively with kitchen staff.
- Prolonged periods walking or standing.
- Must be able to lift, carry, and place up to 60 pounds at a time.
- Must be able to work days, nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, and wipe frequently.
- Must frequently immerse hands in water.
- Must be able to work in a hot and damp environment.
Indicate your preferred work location. Every effort will be made to accommodate your location request, provided openings in that unit exist.