Catering Servers - Bartolotta Catering & Events
Bartolotta Catering & Events is currently looking for Catering Servers to join our team in providing high quality catering services at our venues which include Discovery World, the Grain Exchange, and Italian Community Center.
Our servers provide a superb dining experience for all guests, with prompt, efficient and caring service. Servers are able to anticipate the needs of the guest from the time they are seated until their departure and offer flawless service.
We offer training, great benefits, flexible work schedules, dining discounts and free pre-shift family meals. Evening and weekend availability is required. Choice of venue is supported based upon event needs.
- Greets customers as they are seated at the table; ensures the table is clean and that utensils, napkins, and other needs have been provided.
- Answers questions regarding the menu, meal, and other service.
- Delivers food, beverages, condiments, and other requested items to customers.
- Ensures that food is prepared correctly and to customers’ satisfaction; returns incorrect or improperly cooked orders to kitchen.
- Collects plates and clears the table as customers finish their meals.
- Assists with other tasks such as cleaning the dining area and preparing silverware and condiments.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Well-organized with ability to manage a fast-paced process.
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking.
- Must be able to lift, balance, and carry trays of food weighing up to 25 pounds.
Indicate your preferred work location. Every effort will be made to accommodate your location request, provided openings in that unit exist.
Full or Part-Time